Friday, July 10, 2015

Honey Diet and My Honey!

I used to like Piyush a lot. We were studying MBA in the same college but he was in the different section. He was kind of a dude on whom any girl would swoon. I used to steal glance of him while passing the gangway after the class used to get over.

I am not that great cricket fan but I used to go to the lawn with my friends to watch him play during the inter college competitions. I had never overtly expressed my penchant for him but I think that my roommate had an inkling of my fondness for him. But she also never talked with me about this.
Days in the MBA College are hectic. Classes, presentations, seminars sap all the energy of a student. You have to be on your toes always. Surprise quizzes and exams are two demons that would never let you have a tight sleep in an MBA college but whatever sleep I used to manage, I used to dream about Piyush. Whenever I used to think about him, I had goosebumps. And a kind of intoxication used to enwrap me.

I used to feel good after thinking about him. I am kind of a dreamer. Amid the lectures, I used to get rapt in the dreams of how I am meeting Piyush and expressing my love for him. On my confession of love Piyush gets really ecstatic and tells me that he also used to think the same way about me. Then we go to the mall of the city and watch a romantic picture in the theater there. Then the evening ends with a candle light dinner. An utter satisfaction used to fill my heart and then amid the hullabaloo of question and answer session of the class, I would return from my dream trip.

One night my roommate offered to convey my feelings for Piyush to him. Somehow I also agreed. When my roommate went to him to tell him about my feelings, I was watching both of them from a distance. When their conversation ended my roommate came back to me but didn’t utter a word.
When I asked her thousand times only then she told me that he doesn’t like girls who are plumpy…ok fat. To be point blank he said that who would even think of linking an obese girl.

I was devastated. I never thought that he would talk in such rude measure about me. My all dreams were strewn in smithereens around me.

That day I resolved to shed my weight. I started exercising; taking 10 laps of running became a ritual for me. But even after these strenuous exercises I was not being able to shed my weight. Then one day my roommate suggested me to pot for honey diet and told me to choose the trusted Dabur brand of honey. Actually she had also felt bad that day when Piyush had rejected me badly so she used to do all the research for the weight management.

Amazingly, in the next fifteen day that I was on the Honey Diet, I shed my weight tremendously and after one and half month I was in a complete shape.  One day while I was having my breakfast Piyush came up to me and expressed his love for me before whole audience. I was taken aback for a moment. But then I realized that the honey diet of the Dabur Honey had really weaved its magic to make me seem fit in the eyes of Piyush. I was really happy that day to find my honey through honey diet.


P.S: This is a creative story!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome work.Just wanted to drop a comment and say I am new to your blog and really like what I am reading.Thanks for the share

    ReplyDelete